Sequential Ring Generator for TMS-6X & TMS-12A (Model SQRG-12)
The SQRG-12 makes the operation of either the TMS-6X or the TMS-12A nearly transparent. This sequential ring generator will recreate ring voltage on the system trunk port that the oldest call is holding on. Therefore your representatives merely answer the ringing lines as they are presented.
|The SQRG-12 Sequential Ring Generator is designed for applications where more than one person answers incoming calls and those persons may be in locations where the TMS-6X or TMS-12A is not visible.
The SQRG-12 eliminates confusion about which line to answer next by displaying the oldest call as a ringing line on all phones in the phone system.
Do I need an Auto Attendant or a Call Sequencer???
- Generate automatic oldest call notification for the TMS-6X
- Generate automatic oldest call notification for the TMS-12A
- Eliminates call crashing on outbound calls when used with Viking’s TMS-6X or TMS-12A Call Sequencers
- Compatible with ground or loop start lines
- Re-rings calls held by Viking’s TMS-6X or TMS-12A Call Sequencers
- Selectable ring cadence
- 10 REN load total
- One year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Power: 120V AC/13.8V AC 1.25A UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: 210mm x 160mm x 44mm (8.25" x 6.25" x 1.75")
- Shipping Weight: 1.36 Kg (3 lbs)
- Environmental: 0°C to 32°C (32°F to 90°F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- REN: 10.0
- Connections: (2) RJ21X jacks, (2) RJ14 jacks
- Maximum Run: 305 m (1000 ft) between SQRG-12 and sequencer