|The LM-12W works in conjunction with Viking's TMS-12A Call Sequencer, MLC-24 Message Lamp Controller or the LM-24M Line Status Monitor to provide large, easy to read, line status or message display.
Each LM-12W is equipped to display 12 stations and is housed in an attractive black painted frame. The large numbers can be seen only when turned on and are visible from over 30 feet away. Two LM-12W's can be daisy chained to provide up to 24 stations of line or message status.
- Large, red numbers with high intensity red back lighting
- Metal frame with a durable textured, black powder paint finish
- 600 ohm common audible output jack
- Relay output jack for triggering an external alarm device in cadence with the 600 ohm common audible output signal
- Daisy chain (2) LM-12W's to cover up to 24 stations (optional lens kit required for stations 13-24)
- Wall mountable
- VR-1A jack provided for additional on-hold alert when used in conjunction with a TMS-12A Call Sequencer (TMS-12A requires special software)
- Installations where multiple receptionist's are located in one general area.
- Provides incoming call status when used with a TMS-12A* Call Sequencer
- Provides message waiting information when used with a MLC-24* Message Lamp Controller
- Provides line or extension status when used with a LM-24M* Line Status Monitor
- One year warranty
- Made in the USA
* Note: Two LM-12W's are required when monitoring more than 12 lines
- Power: 120V AC/13.8V AC 1.25A UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: 102mm x 305mm x 53mm (4" x 12" x 2.1")
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 kg (2.5 lbs.)
- Environmental: 0°C to 32°C (32°F to 90°F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Connections: (3) RJ14 jacks, (1) 3.5mm (1/8") audio jack
- Display Digits: 18mm (.7") tall with high intensity red back lighting
- Visibility: Approximately 9.1m (30 ft)
- Mounting: Wall mountable with (2) key hole mounting slots